Terms & Conditions
Admission Terms and Conditions
A candidate seeking provisional admission/ admission shall be required to fulfill the eligibility criteria of the desired course as decided upon by the University. The Eligibility criteria may be revised at any point in time, without any prior information to the candidate, and the rights for the revision of the criteria are solely reserved with the University.
Admission is applicable for those candidates who fulfill all the eligibility norms of the University
If you are a candidate currently in your 12th/ in the last Semester of your graduation, you may proceed for provisional admission. Under the process of Provisional Admission, a candidate may proceed for provisional admission on the basis of his/ her 12th preboard marks/ aggregate of all semesters- this shall be indicative of the marks that may be secured by the candidate in his/ her 12th Examination/ Graduation within a permissible range of 7%.
In case the permissible range is exceeded the candidate shall have to approach the Admission Counselors for the permissible course of action.
There shall be two options of Fee Payment:
• Partial Fee Payment:
After the candidate opts for the Partial Fee Payment option, the candidate will have a total of 7 Working Days from the date of the partial fee payment, to make the complete Fee Payment, failing which the University will reserve the right of cancelling his/her admission at any given point in time. The documents submitted online as part of the candidate’s application form, will also have to be verified at either the campus of the University or one of the Counseling Centers spread across the country. The candidate will have to present his/her original documents for verification in a maximum of 10 Days from the date of the Partial Fee Payment, and the Admission will be confirmed only after this entire process. The seat of the applicant will be reserved during the time taken in this entire process. In any disputes arising, the decision of the University Authorities will be considered as final by both parties, since the organization reserves the right of granting or rejecting admission to any candidate.
• Entire Fee Payment:
The documents submitted online as part of the candidate’s application form, will also have to be verified at either the campus of the University or one of the Counseling Centers spread across the country. The candidate will have to present his/her original documents for verification in a maximum of 10 Days from the date of the Fee Payment, and the Admission will be confirmed only after this entire process. The seat of the applicant will be reserved during the time taken in this entire process. In any disputes arising, the decision of the University Authorities will be considered as final by both parties, since the organization reserves the right of granting or rejecting admission to any candidate.
Any additional discounts that the student might be eligible for, and are not considered as a part of the Online Application form, can be adjusted in the Fees for the coming semesters. This will be at the sole discretion of the University. The required documentation for the same may be asked for, as a basis for these additional discounts, and in a case where these documents are not produced by the candidate, the discounts may stand cancelled by the University.
• All Fee Refund Requests will be processed as per the University Norms and any dispute that arises can be settled in the Judicial Setup of the district of Dehradun.
Website Terms and Conditions
The term Graphic Era University or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 566/6 Bell Road, Clement Town, Dehradun-248002, Uttarakhand, India. The term you refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors fully permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator is acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Graphic Era University prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
"We as an Education Society shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time"
- Graphic Era University is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, and then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
- Graphic Era University may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
We may use the information to improve our products and services.
We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyses web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyses data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.